Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My, my, my how time flies...


I looked up a little while ago and it was September of 2013, now today I am staring down the barrel of April 2014.  Whoever said “time waits for no man” hit the nail on the head. 

I feel overwhelmed when my thoughts go to all of the many things that I would like to do in my lifetime and the clock seems to keep on ticking.

Ever wish that you could rewind, fast forward, or replay certain events in your life? Yeah, me too. Unfortunately, life doesn't work that way. We get one opportunity most times to say and do those things that we've been dreaming about.

Often times I allow fear to hold me back or past failures to keep me stationary. God wants us to put all of our faith and trust in Him.  Once we rest within the safety of His arms there will be no limits to what we can accomplish. 

A friend of mine has challenged me to create a few goals for the month of April and at the end of the month we will debrief to see how many of those goals were completed. 

I’ll be a little transparent here and share with you a few of my goals.
1.)    Make an effort to go to bed no later than10:30PM each night.
2.)    Attend Bible Study on Wednesday’s
3.)    Zumba classes on Tuesday’s

So, far I’ve been able to rest my head on the pillow by 10:30, however, the actually falling asleep needs improvement. I danced the night away last night in Zumba class and I plan to attend Bible Study this evening.

These were just simple goals that didn't require me go out of my way to achieve them.  Now, consistency is the next goal. After April 30th what must I do to make these monthly goals apart of my lifestyle? What will that look like?

Stay tuned…

Until next time remember don’t put off tomorrow what you can do today!

Be blessed,
Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment