Saturday, November 22, 2014

Making Love (For the married & soon to be married folks)


Making love begins with our hearts connecting, then our eyes, then our hands. 
Before our bodies connect the aura is so spectacular that God Himself stands and gives us an applause.

Before we touch I want to look in his eyes..no words spoken only our heartbeats to keep up with the time and our eyes to say all of the words that our lips can't seem to utter.

I want to stand naked in front of him allowing him to take in every freckle, every birth mark, stretch mark, scar and know that he sees all of me... the me that I can't even see.

I want to memorize every crease, every line, every flaw  on his body because when I look at him I want to pause and praise God for creating such a magnificent imperfect creation made especially for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment