Thursday, August 2, 2012

Don't Hesitate


Don’t hesitate to open the door and place your hand on the small of my back as I pass through.
Don’t hesitate to pump my gas when we’re out cruising together.
Don’t hesitate to buy me flowers, send me a love text, or kiss me on the forehead at the end of the day.
Don’t hesitate to pick the restaurant where we’ll wine and dine the night away.
Don’t hesitate to rub my neck, back, and my feet when I’ve had a rough day.
Don’t hesitate to listen with your eyes twice as much as you listen with your ears.
Don’t hesitate to knock me off my feet just because you think that I deserve it.
Don’t hesitate to make me laugh, since laughing is good for the soul.
Don’t hesitate to say what’s on your mind, just let me know that it’s off the record.
Don’t hesitate to pray until something happens because prayer changes things. 
Don’t hesitate to live everyday as if it were your last for tomorrow is not promised.
Never hesitate to take all of your requests to God for without HIM there would be no us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment