Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sister

It feels so great to have a sister.
A friend to laugh you through the pain.
Such a pleasure to have a sister.
Someone to dance beside you in the rain.

No miss treatin you my sister.
No callin you out of your name.
Instead, I'll encourage you my sister.
And I know you'll do the same.

When the worries of the world get you down,
no need to fret, I'll be coming around.
To hold your hand. To wipe your tears.
To hurt my knees praying you through your fears.

We help each other, my sister we do.
To serve a larger purpose than just us two.
There is no other, my sister it's true.
That's why I treasure and care about you.

When death calls for you my sister, I'll look to your family and say,
life owes her naught, she's lived her day.


Dedicated to all the lovely ladies of AKA! #107 #J15 

No comments:

Post a Comment