Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 of 365

Well, there goes the month of January!

This morning I felt a bit frustrated as I looked at my to-do list.  There are so many things that I have yet to begin and already 31 days of 2013 have passed me by. What's a girl to do?

First of all, I plan to celebrate the small wins, you know all of those baby steps towards the big goal at the end. It is a trick of the devil to make us feel that we haven't really arrived or reached success if we don't have several dollars in our pockets, fancy cars, or a reality show (okay so maybe I went too far with that one).  We all have individual goals and assignments. We can't compare our path to that of someone else.

Focus on you and your life and everything will fall into place. Have faith that what you desire will come to pass and watch God work.  "Because of your faith, it will happen." Matthew 9:29 That is God's promise.

Here's to the next 31 days of 2013!

Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment