Tuesday, October 30, 2012

31 Letters – Letter #25



“Everything’s not always black & white” – Part 1


I polled a few of my single guy and girl friends with a very interesting question. 

“Is there a specific reason why black guys date white or Hispanic women?”

Here were their responses…

First let’s start with the guys:

Guy #1:  “I think from my observations (the short version) whites and Hispanic women have a tradition of being more submissive to their men…taught by their mommas.  Sexual and mental they let a man be a man…”

Guy #2:  “Yeah, yall give us a headache and they don’t!”

Guy#3: “Ummm, what I typically hear is that they are more submissive & easy going than sisters.”

Guy#4: “Brothers date their peers or people they spend a lot of time with. Since you’re more likely to interact with whites (in certain professions) they’re more likely to date them as well.”

Guy#5: “No there are many reasons.  For instance white girls have always offered to buy me clothes and whatever else.  Drive their rich ass dads’ cars, ya know, obvious things that black girls wouldn’t do.  White and Hispanic girls are also perceived to be stone cold freaks.  Now I’ve never went that route because I just love me some sistas. But the average white girl isn’t as feisty, vindictive, and attitudinal.  For some guys they’ll take a white or Hispanic because their easier to handle.”


To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment