Sunday, October 7, 2012

31 Letters - Letter #6


To: Jay, Greg, C.J., Jordan, and Justin

From: Your Aunt Christy

If I could give you the desires of your heart right now I would. I would make the world a place of peace and ensure that you would never have to go without. If I could prevent knee scrapes and heartbreaks I would wave my magic wand. If I could help you to avoid the mistakes that I made I would simply say the word, but by doing all these things I would we hurting you more than helping you. So, instead I along with your parents will have to just let you be you and pray God's protection over your life.

I'll share with you a few things that may help you as you go through your life.

1.  Be your own  man. Never let any man or woman try to change you.

2. Money  comes and goes, but LOVE last forever. 

3. You only get one mother and one father in this life. Try to avoid any forms of disrespect towards them especially when they are not around.

4. Going to church is not so bad. God will be there for you when there is no one else around.

5. Get plenty of rest, eat your vegetables, and be the current and future atheletes that you were born to be!

6. Call me if you ever need anything. If I can't help, refer to #4.

Love, 
Your Aunt Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment